Abi

I've been wondering about this problem also, and I've tried both suggestions
and get #VALUE!

What am I missing?

"Ken Wright" wrote:

Take a look at VLOOKUP. You create a table with all the matching values and
then use the VLOOKUP formula where you want the prices to appear.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"wandering" wrote in message
I want to associate typed words and monetary values so that I don't have

continually retype the price. Is there a table that I can set up that a
template or document draws from?? An example would be that everytime I

type:
PSL 3.5 x 9.5 it would bring up $9.25 into a specific field for further
computation.