Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
ChelseaWarren

Default two arrays

Do you want the rows in A through F to match the first row in H through L?

If so, and I understand you correctly, try putting this formula in G2 and
copying it down and across: =IF(H$1=A2,"YES","")

"Jerry Kinder" wrote:

Hi,
In col A througn F there are numbers about 150 rows down.
In G1 through L1 there are numbers and these will change from time to time.
G2 through L2 and down I want a formula that will find the numbers that
are in A through F and put YES in the corresponding cell under G to L.
So any cell in A:F that has one of the numbers in G:L the formula will
put yes in the corresponding cell under G:L if the numbers is in G1:L1.

A B C D E F G H I J
K L
Numbers 3 5 12 16 34 27
38 40 48 52 56 46