Old February 14th 06, 12:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett

Default Copy column of cells to a single cell?

Well, that's what I gave you without any additional code. Just modify to
suit.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"nastech" wrote in message
ha guesse because not sure what i'm doing either, don't know if that
is
code that can enter as perm use... or if shouldn't mix code etc.. was just
looking for a utility to keep from having to type dozens+ symbols into a
single cell, with spaces inbetween to have ready for a different screener,
elsewhere. results will look like:

any cell: mst mso abc xyz etc.... thanks

"Don Guillett" wrote:

I'm not exactly sure of what you want the final outcome to be?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"nastech" wrote in message
Hi, thanks, is that something I can just paste (where) into a code tab
for
that sheet?
was looking at someones idea concatenate, but don't know if that will
work.
especially if this is wrong?:
=CONCATENATE(V373:V376) probably won't work right?, anyways, if for
code
where / would I be able to place in what using for a date code?:
thanks

Option Explicit
With Target
If .Count 1 Then Exit Sub
If Target.Row < 91 Then Exit Sub
If Me.Cells(.Row, "A").Value = "." Then Exit Sub
If Not Intersect(Me.Range("AY:AZ"), .Cells) Is Nothing Then
Application.EnableEvents = False
With Me.Cells(.Row, "BD")
.NumberFormat = "dd"
.Value = Now
End With
Application.EnableEvents = True
End If
End With
End Sub

------------------

"Don Guillett" wrote:

here is an idea from a getstockquotes program of mine

x = Sheets(1).Range("a" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
For Each c In Sheets(1).Range(Cells(5, 1), Cells(x, 1))
symbols = symbols & "+" & c

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"nastech" wrote in message
Hi, is there a formula or script for copying a column / selected
range
cells
that have one word in each cell, to a single cell.
Once in the cell, looking for separation between words with spaces,
and
sort as listed, or alphabetically. Thanks.