Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
R Weeden

Default Comparison IF statement

That works for the single cell, but how would I check the value based upon
the last non-blank cell of column A, comparing that to the value of the same
row in column C to determine if it is blank.

We have one column that has file submission dates and another column that
has file response dates. I am trying to find which submission date (Column
A) do not have a response date (Column C).

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
=if(And(Sheet2!A3<"",Sheet2!C3=""),Sheet2!A3,"")

Tom Ogilvy

"R Weeden" wrote in message
I am trying to compare two cells in a row within a range on one worksheet
and return a value on another worksheet. Example: Cell A3 on Worksheet
1
has an IF statement the compares the cells in column A to the cells in
column C on worksheet 2. IF cell a3 in Column A is NOT blank check to

see
if the cell c3 is blank. If both conditions are met then return a value

A# on Worksheet1. I am having trouble getting the comparison name to

work.

Thanks in advance.

R Weeden