Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
la90292

Default HOW TO VIEW SPECIFIC COLUMNS for A CALL LIST?

Thanks for all the suggestions...genius!

One more question, how do you unhide the columns that you hide?

Thanks again!

victor

CLR wrote in message
Columns can be hidden by highliighting them and doing Right-click
Hide.......... Then, insert a new row as row 1, then number the rows in

the
order you wish them to be from left to right.......then you can sort
Horizontally by doing Data Sort Options and checking the Sort Left

Right option............then delete row 1 if desired............

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"la90292" wrote:

I want to create a telephone call list from my customer list. I only

want to
view the records with the data in these columns only; CODE (A7), ACCOUNT
(B7), BUYER (C7), ADDRESS (D7), CITY (E7), ST (F7), ZIP (G7), TEL (H8),

FAX
(J8), NOTES (M8). For instance, I do not need the EMAIL column on my

call
list.

I would like new list with the columns as follows sorted by ST, CITY,

ZIP,
ACCOUNT:
CODE, ACCOUNT, BUYER, TEL, ADDRESS, CITY, ST, ZIP, TEL, FAX, NOTES

Is there a faster/better way to do this rather than cut and paste each

time?

Thanks,
victor