Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anne Troy

Default Excel table to Word help needed!!! Urgent.

Paul: What I would try to do at this point, since it's urgent, is copy "one
page" areas of the Excel file and Edit--Paste Special--As a picture (JPG)
into Word. Try to reduce each picture by the same percentage if it's too
big. Also, placing "In line with text" in Word will be helpful for you.

************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Irn Bru Freak"
wrote in message
news:Irn.Bru.Freak.22nj9a_1138967401.0202@excelfor um-nospam.com...

Hello folks,

I have a table in Excel, 8 pages long and 2 wide. I have to fit this
into the appendix's of my thesis with is a A4 sheet.

I have tried PDFing the Excel file, turning it horizontal and copying
the image at 70% of the size into Word, but the image degratates too
much.....

I have tried going into page setup and changing the excel file to "fit
into 1 page by xxx" etc, but that doesn't seem to make a difference
when I copy it into Word..........

Any help would help, this is my PhD thesis and it's rather urgent!

Paul :)

--
Irn Bru Freak
Irn Bru Freak's Profile: