Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Alan

Default Seniors Need Help! Help Retrieve Deleted Excel Document

Hi Paul,

No we have not sent the spreadsheet to anyone. We are seniors as in
"retired". As I said in my previous, there is a software program that we
downloaded that did retrieve the "deleted" spreadsheet! The program, "XLS
Regenerator" does not permit you to do anything but look at the document on
your monitor screen! In order to save the restored program and use it once
again, we must download the complete program.

That costs $50.00 which we currently do not not have at our disposal to
purchase. We were just wondering if there was another was to get around this
problem...

Oh well, its not the end of the world! Many thanks to all who responded for
all of your time and help!

Loretta and Alan