Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.links,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers
bzm

Default Prevent error messagebox when refresing querytable from the web fails

I know that, but the problem is the error is caused when the
auto-refresh of the QueryTable object. And I don't trigger it, instead
it is triggered automatically, sinc I set the QueryTable as

qtQueryTable.BackgroundQuery = True
qtQueryTable.RefreshPeriod = 1

So it is refreshed automatocally

A possible approach would be not use user QueryTable.RefreshPeriod, but
instead use a timer, and in timer event, call QueryTable.Refresh (after
an "On Error Resume Next" statement)

However, I cannot find a timer object in Excel. Is there any way to use
one? Or should I use some API code to call a Windows timer?

Thanks for all suggestions

Regards,
Bogdan