Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael

Default Dropdown Lists...

Hi Bob. Sorry about that. I just tried it again by putting it into a cell
on an Excel spreadsheet, hitting F2 and Enter, and it worked for me. Here's
one more try: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.Dropdowns.html. Hope it
works this time.
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"Bob Barnes" wrote:

Michael - Thank you - clicking the site below has a "page not found".

"Michael" wrote:

Good afternoon, Bob. You might find something you can use on the following
site: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.Dropdowns.html. HTH
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"Bob Barnes" wrote:

I'm an Access Developer.

I looked at a sample Excel file where you select a country, & then the
adjacent dropdown shows the cities entered for that country.

I pasted the code, & tried modifying it, but I keep getting a "link" telling
me I can't change it when I try Data Validation.

Any tips to get this to work?

TIA - Bob