Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
William Horton

Default How do I Find links in worksheets - not in any formula

You can try the Excel menu path Edit / Go To and then choose the Special
option at the bottom left of the dialogue box. Then choose the Formulas
option and click okay. All the cells that contain formula's will be selected
(on active worksheet). You can use your tab key to go through each cell and
view the formula bar for a link to another document. It's not the best way
but the only way I know how. Hopefully your file doesn't have too many
worksheets and/or formulas to go through.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Bill Horton

"RDFr" wrote:

When I open the Excel 2000 file, I am asked about links I no longer want. I
have tried to find these references in the worksheets so I can delete them
but have not been successful..