Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Delbert

Default Excel Crash - Help!

Thanks for your input but all these are not rectifiable since I have opened
the very same files that they are having problems with into another system
and it work fine. They can somehow open other excel spreasheets fine on the
very same network folder where the problematic files are located so it's
telling us that it has nothing to do with the network/directory. I appreciate
the response though....

"CLR" wrote:

Isolate the problem as best you can...........separate the Network from the
Files from the Computers..........move the files about on Jump Drives to help
with this........list specific arrangements where the problem exists and
where it don't......may be a bad leg on the Net, or directory..........

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Delbert" wrote:

Multiple users here have this same problem that whenever they open a
particular Excel file, it gives them a "Send Report Error." Weird thing about
it is it doesnt
happen in all their Excel files, only happens to some of them. Also tried
opening
the very same file/s they are having problems with on my machine and it worked
fine.
I have patched Office (SP2), updated Acrobat Reader, updated signatures,
uninstalled/reinstalled Office, and done all the possible troubleshooting on
these machines but still error occurs.

Any help appreciated, thanks!