Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
fascal

Default Excel Help Please

Hi,

You should try the copypaste special functionpaste link. That way, you
have true reference cells in the original. Hope this helps.

"Gimme" wrote:

Could anyone tell me if it is possable to copy names from one book to another
book.
ie. I have berwick,bastille ,challange ect in one work book in seperate rows
and these will keep coming up again in the same workbook and I want to copy
information about them into another workbook so that I know the sum total of
each one without haveing to copy and paste each time.
bastile 200
berwick 200
bastile 150
challange 200
berwick 500
this is simlar to what I will be doing but with
dates and wk No's
and I want a total for each one in a seperate workbook.
any help please