Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Sean

Default unhide menu bar in excel - just disappeared

Gord,

That's Great Thanks. My menu bar has all appeared, but the right hand mouse
button functions are still not working. When you highlight a row for example
you can right click and you get options to cut / paste / format ect. this is
something I do a lot to speed up my work, any Ideas

Sean...

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Sean

Hit ALT + F11 to get to the Visual Basic Editor.

Do you have a menu here?

If so ViewImmediate Window.

Copy/paste this in there and hit ENTER.

Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Enabled = True

Also.......

Application.CommandBars("Cell").Enabled = True

ALT + Q to go back to Excel Window.

OK now?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 2 Dec 2005 08:22:02 -0800, "Sean"
wrote:

Zack,

There is no menu bar at the top of page. no option to go to file / view /
tools / edit can anyone help. In excel when you right click in cell / row
can't get options cut / paste/ format etc.

Sean...

"Zack Barresse" wrote:

Hello Sean,

Not sure what "right hand mouse functions" are, but try Tools | Customize |
Toolbars | Worksheet Menu Bar (checked).

Zack Barresse, aka firefytr, (GT = TFS FF Zack)
To email, remove the NO SPAM. Please keep correspondence to the board, as
to benefit others.

"Sean" wrote in message
I have been working in Excel 2003 and the menu bar and the right hand mouse
functions have all disapperaed, I can't find any help to get them back