Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
DeRussie

Default Strange behavior

Hi,
I have installed office 2003 8 months ago.
Suddenly 2 months ago, Excel refused to open. In fact, it opens, loads the
add-ins, and stay on a grey page (no work sheet open), no menu is active.
When I close it (red button up right) a worksheet opens for a second and
Excel colses down.
The Microsoft support recmmended me to create a new user in Windows with
administrator rights, which I did. It worked for a month or so, and again the
same breakdown with the new user name.
Microsoft refuses to help because I have used all my hotline rights... and i
refuse to pay 50 euros for something that seems to be Microsoft
responsibility. Before suing them, can anyone help me ? Thanks