Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sige

Default SumProduct Solution?

Hi Ron,

It is exactly what it needed...!
Thx

Bob,

I read your excellent paper about Sumproduct ..and Names. I have a
question about the latter too:
If the 'Data Validation' cell is on a different worksheet from the list
range, you will get an error if you try to use a range reference, even
if preceded by the worksheet name. The way to overcome this is to
define a Name for that list range, and use that in the 'Data
Validation' list Source editbox.
<Unquote

If I define a Name and would like to use it as a List-range for the
datavalidation ... I get the Defined Name in the list but not the items
defined in my Range
So name "SIGE" = B2:B10
Will show me "SIGE" in my list, instead of the items in the defined
range.

Brgds Sige