Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
KC

Default Remove html markup

Not sure if I'm on the right track here with this suggestion ...

If the HTML is being copied from the web, copy if to Notepad first,
then copy from Notepad into Excel. Notepad will clean it up and get
rid of the HTML code.

Kaye

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 17:05:05 -0800, Stuart
wrote:

How do I remove HTML markup from and cell.

i.e.
<DIV class=productdesc <H3SCALLYWAGS CHANGING MAT. </H3<TABLE border=0
<TBODY <TR <TD <UL <LIFoam-filled <LIWipe-clean surface <LIFits most
dressers <LIdimensions: 75 x 46cm </LI</UL</TD</TR
<TR</TR</TBODY</TABLE <UL <LIWhen using a changing mat on a dresser or
other raised surface, never leave your baby unattended even for a moment
</LI</UL</P</DIV

I want it to read:-

SCALLYWAGS CHANGING MAT. Foam-filled Wipe-clean surface Fits most dressers
dimensions: 75 x 46cm When using a changing mat on a dresser or other
raised surface, never leave your baby unattended even for a moment

I am trying to change out website csv file into a froogle csv file but
without the HTML

Thanks in advance

Stuart