Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bpeltzer

Default entering date functions

=a1+30 will return a date 30 days after the date in a1. It may not look like
a date at first; if not, then just Format Cells, select the Number tab,
the Date category and choose the format you want. Dates (and times) in Excel
are just specially formatted numbers. Days are the integer part, times are
the fraction.

"Gail" wrote:

I would like to set up my worksheet so that I can enter a date in one cell
and make the next cell automatically be dated for 30 days later and the next
for 60 and so on. Is there a function I can program to set this up? If so
what is it?