Bosko

Default Income Tax Payable from table with escalating marginal percentage rates.

Hi Chris
Thanks for your swift reply. I tried the method out you sent me and
found it did not work. When I enter $8012 in A2 I get Tax Payable in
A3 as $0, which is correct. But when I enter $8013 in cell A2 I
should get 22.05 cents diplayed in A3 but get $1,766.87 (this is3013 x
22.05%). But really appreciate your help anyway (maybe it only
requires a little tweak) Any way, the formula given to me by Domenic
originally from the mcgimpsey.com site works perfect for all test
income inputs ... THX again ... Bosko