Nipper

Default Can T Get Macro To Run!

I HAVE excel 97.Don t know any MVB. I have never used Excel before. ,
but want to use it to clean up a query that I made in Access. So I
exported the query in access as a microsoft excel 97 file, and
imported it inio excel. I then went to tools, macro, record new
macro..,gave the macro the name "macro1",stored the macro in “this
workbook”, and made changes to the document. When I finished the
changes, I clicked on stop recording and the macro box disappeared. I
assume the macro was safely stored for next time. I reimported a file,
went to tools, macro, the macro screen came up, I typed in "this work
book ", and the macro name “macro1 ”, but I can t get it to play.
Anyone got any ideas.I am using windows 98, but I don t think that
matters. Any advise would be appreciated.

Thank You

Nipper

--
Nipper