Kim

Default Active Row Column Color Change

Hm, we both are using "Windows Standard" in the Display settings. I changed a
few of the Items, but still can't get the white as the Excel active
row/column color.

--
-Kim

"Zack Barresse" wrote:

Hello Kim,

That is a Windows setting. Start | Control Panel | Display | Appearance.

HTH

Zack Barresse, aka firefytr, (GT = TFS FF Zack)
To email, remove the NO SPAM. Please keep correspondence to the board, as
to benefit others.

"Kim" wrote in message
I'd like to change the active row/column colors from darker gray to white.
One of my other coworkers has this but it wasn't something he changed or
activated. I couldn't find anything in Tools/Options and if possible, I'd
prefer to do it without an Add-In.

Is there an update or something? I'm using Excel 2003 (11.6355.6360) SP1.

Thanks,
--
-Kim