Gord Dibben

Molly

Right-click and "Move or Copy" select "create a copy".

Now clear all Constants from this sheet. EditGo ToSpecialConstants

One other method if you're doing this often.

Create a new workbook with one sheet.

Copy all formats/formulas from the existing worksheet to this one.

FileSave AsFile Type Excel Template (*.xlt)

Store in your XLSTART folder and this will be your InsertNew Worksheet
default.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:06:04 -0700, "Molly"
wrote:

I have a workbook containing multiple sheets with a certain format/formula
set up already. Now I want to add another worksheet and want the same format
to transfer. How do I do this?