Matt B.

No, I've inserted subtotals from the Data heading. I should probably explain
my situation better. I have a list of customers sorted by social security
number and grouped together if they appear more than once. I have subtotals
under these groupings of the dollar amount of their loans. I now want to
resort the list by the subtotaled dollar amount so as to get a list of
customers with the largest amount borrowed, but keep the list sorted by
social security number as well. I hope this explains my situation better.

Thanks,

Matt B.
Ohio, USA

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
how have you inserted your subtotals?. Manually?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Matt B." <Matt B. @discussions.microsoft.com schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I am using Excel 2000. I have a list that I have sorted once and

inserted
subtotals. I now want to sort this list again by a different column

keeping
the subtotals as they are. Has anyone tried this before, or does

anyone have
an idea how this can be done.