Sheila D

Maybe you could use Range Names. They are listed as dropdowns in the name box -

Sheila

"JMcC" wrote:

I do not know if newer versions of Excel than I have have this function, but
in working with a budget in Excel, it sure would be a nice feature to be able
to "stack" in a hierarchy the worksheet tabs at the bottom, instead of
scrolling horizontally for hundreds of feet! In other words, I want to have
a Worksheet "Travel Budget" and instead of having each month's in a
horizontal tab, I could scroll up and down from a "Master" worksheet to
sub-worksheets ties to the master...instead of just adding worksheet after
worksheet in an ever growing hard to manage row.....

--
JMcC

click "I Agree" in the message pane.