Arvi Laanemets

Doun't you have any state holdays there at all ?

P.e. I myself have additionally to think about 4 pre-holidays - there are 4
state holidays, for which when preceeding day is workday, it is 5 hours long
instead of 8 hours.

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvil<attarkon.ee )

"_Bigred" wrote in message
I want to create a field(s) in Excel 2003 that will allow me

to enter a hard (non-changing date) and have it calculate how many weeks
have eclipsed since that time and then multiply to 40 hrs per week to give
a total of work hours that have passed since the date

The Date desired to use is July 1st, 2005 and counting.....

TIA,
_Bigred