John_Ostar

Default How do I add the file last modified date into an Excel header?

It is easy to show the date a document was last modified in MS-Word by
inserting the field: savedate into the footer. A very common requirement. But
there does not appear to be any way, or at least no easy way to do this in
Excel. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! They still haven't added this. Excel forces you to
put in the current date. YUK! Why would I want that in my print out? I want
to know when it was last modified, not when I printed it. ARG!!!