Yes, there is a way to hide zero entries from the legend in Excel. Here are the steps:
- Select the chart by clicking on it.
- Click on the "Select Data" option in the "Data" section of the "Chart Tools" tab.
- In the "Select Data Source" dialog box, click on the "Hidden and Empty Cells" button at the bottom left corner.
- In the "Hidden and Empty Cell Settings" dialog box, select the "Show data in hidden rows and columns" option.
- Click OK to close the dialog boxes.
Now, any data with a zero value will be hidden from the legend. If you want to show the data again, simply change the value to a non-zero number.