Celtic_Avenger

I'm working out a simple spreadsheet to calculate this for you. But a
few questions first.

Are investments allways entered into reps commission accounts on the
1st of the month?

Do you want commission calculated by total full months invested? Or by
total Days invested? Or by total months and then fraction of last
month? In other words, what happens if investor invests half way
through a month or pulls out half way through a month. Or is there a
clause that states money would be paid back to investor at end of
month.

Does investment increase per year, month or quater due to interest on
that account? And if so by what percentage per month, year, or quater?

A scenario for you.

Mr Blogs invests £100,000 on 1st January 2004.
He keeps it in for at least 1 full year. You pay commision to sales rep
for that year in four quaterly installments as normal.
You pay commission for first quater of second year on March 31st.
Commission is payed on the assumption that investor will keep
investment in for rest of year.
Investor then pulls out on the 31st April.

What do you want to do in this scenario? would you recure overpayment
from next commission created by other investments or cut losses?
Or is there a clause that states investor must give a minimum of 3
months notice? In which case this would not then be a worry.

Let me know the answer to these questions as soon as possible.

Thanks

Celtic_Avenger

ps. Reply by email if you prefer.

--