Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NoodNutt[_2_] NoodNutt[_2_] is offline

Default Converting Numeral to Time equivalent

One of the issues with the time is that some of the employees work past midnight, and given there is no Date column for each Start & Finish, I shortcut it by extending the time past 24.00, so if someone Started @ 14:00 and Finished @ around 2:00, I would enter the Finish time as 26:00; it still calculates to 10.00 hours.

This means this: "If IsNumeric(Target) And Target <= 2359 Then" needs to be more like: "If IsNumeric(Target) And Target <= 2800 Then" to cater for anyone working to 4.00am.

I sent you another message outlining my Helper Cells workaround, which may help.

I can also ring you again if you're near your phone.

Cheers
Mark.