Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andrey G Andrey G is offline

Default IP address to Hostname in Excel

On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 12:39:40 AM UTC+1, wrote:
Agreed - thanks Randy and apologies for the confusion re Windows/Office versions :)

Simon

Dear all,
At work, I've inherited the file that's using Randy Birch's code from he http://vbnet.mvps.org/index.html?cod...byhostname.htm.
Recently, all machines have been up-dated to Office 64 bit and the code stopped working.
I've tried everything from Peter T suggestions above, but, still, as soon as the code gets to line: CopyMemory ptrName, ByVal ptrName, 4, Excel crashes.
I feel particularly stupid, as it looks that some people in this conversation have actually managed to adjust original code to 64 bit, following Peter T's advice.
Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Andrey G