Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T[_8_] Peter T[_8_] is offline

Default Identifying PERSONAL.XLSB macros

" wrote in message
In my development environment, I make extensive use of a self developed
library of useful macros (function or subroutine) that I maintain in
PERSONAL.XLSB.

Is there any way I can get VBA to examine an application's code base and
provide me with a list of PERSONAL.XLSB macros being called.

This is motivated by a problem I am anticipating in publishing a VBA
application as an AddIn. I assume all PERSONAL.XLSB's macros being
called by the application would have to be explicitly added to the AddIn
code base.

What do you mean by "with a list of the macros being called". For example a
list of all Sub's in Personal.xlsb, or the routines called in personal
called by your adddin, or something else...?

Peter T