Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T[_8_] Peter T[_8_] is offline

Default X Y Scatter Excel Graph X Axis Customization

"Max" wrote in message
I'm glad that worked and thanks for the feedback. Just one question
though -
what effectively is the difference for your purposes between this
workaround
and simply as a Line chart..?

Peter T

We were having the same graph as horizontle bars erlier as part of our
analysis and reports where may excel graphs are as a part of our
reports...
It's wasa part of report where our end user wanted to have the bars in
Scatter Plot with different markers.
I didn't asked back for the reason to change (I couldn't think any
perticular reson but the presentation purpose).. May be I should.

If it's only for the markers, and maybe not visible lines, the Line type can
be formatted to appear visually same as a default scatter (for this data
with only Y values), and easier to 'combine' Bars with Lines

PT