Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David Cuthill[_3_] David Cuthill[_3_] is offline

Default Coordinates of a grouped line

In code I draw 2 identical vertical lines (the end of one line is the start of the next). The lines are then grouped to form a grouped shape that is twice the length of the individual lines. I then rotate the shape a set number of degrees. How do I determine the new coordinates of the bottom end of the rotated shape. Using .left and .top etc. all give me the position of the shape before rotation. Is there a parameter which describes the new position?

David