wk3913 wk3913 is offline
Junior Member

Default Reserve the Horizontal line numbers and information , but the calculation result is c

How does VBA remove the Horizontal line numbers, but reserve the Horizontal line numbers and information without deleting

Attachment file 3 places is filled with color areas, and VBA code execution is required

ROW(16:34) can be inserted or deleted without affecting the calculation Total result
ROW(1:16) is fixed, From Row(16:16) to ROW(34:34) is not fixed, delete or add insert at any time

ROW(A16:A34) ITEM serial number will automatically change according to QTY column when user key in
Only rows G and I are input by the user , No information or only one J row will be blank
Column J is based on column G and column I = G * J ,
G35 Cell SUM(G16:G34) Horizontal line numbers must be automatic deducted
J35 cell SUM(J16:J34) Horizontal line numbers must be automatic deducted

Example :
Suppose the user fills in 3 in Cell G20, user fills in 15.25 in Cell I20 , the serial number of Cell A20 serial number will automatic become 4, and the original 4 of cell A21 will automatically become 5
At this time, G35 original is 7 , will automatically calculates 10,J20 automatically calculates 45.75
At this time, J35 original is 310 , will automatically calculates 355.75
Attached Files
File Type: zip Files.zip (17.9 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by wk3913 : August 24th 20 at 03:08 PM