Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T[_8_] Peter T[_8_] is offline

Default microsoft 365

"Pete A" wrote in message

All that, but if I could go back to 2010 and have all the other
improvements made
since then...I would in a minute.
MS only dumped MDI because it was HARD to maintain.

I didn't like the move to SDI either but not sure why you say they dumped it
because MDI is harder to maintain, I'd have thought the opposite.

The main reason given when 2013 was in development was to cater for the
increasing number of business users with multiple monitors. With MDI not
impossible but effectively not viable without using multiple instances, but
easy with SDI.

Peter T