Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Dynamic Sheet & Range Page Setup & Printing

Hi Garry

Apologies for my delay in responding along with being a pain, and thank you
for your time. Forgive me if I have not explained accurately what it is I am
attempting to do.

The user will generate multiple route sheets via a cmdBtn coded to do just
this. These generated sheets will be tacked onto the end of existing sheets (
permanent sheets ) within the Wb.

The sheet.names will always be the same, it's just the combination will vary
from day to day depending on whether or not the route has any work, or driver
to actually do it.

The Array Grouping would need to be dependent on either this "Y" criteria in
the Fleet Summary sheet, otherwise based off a "Permanent Sheet" exclusion
list.

Permanent Sheets Array("Menu", "Import", "Conversion", "Fleet Summary",
"Template", "Break Table").

Then your Ws loop thru code would be awesome, as opposed to the change in the
Grouping each day.

As always, thank you so much for your help.

Cheers

Mark.

You could have the code select the sheets into a list that the user can filter.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc