Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default microsoft 365

On Friday, April 24, 2020 at 2:48:17 PM UTC-7, bill k wrote:
Is there a real benefit to get Microsoft-365 if to solve issues using VBA?

Whiplash when you go from 2000 to post-2010, at least for me. I've finally
adapted, but would LOVE to again to have MDI (where you can have multiple
"documents" open in the same window. NOW you have to run multiple instances
of excel, which means working across them is harder, and wasted screen space.
OTOH, you can easily hide the menu row and/or button bar. If you hide the
bar, but keep the menu open, it looks a lot like antique versions.

All that, but if I could go back to 2010 and have all the other improvements
made since then...I would in a minute. MS only dumped MDI because it was
HARD to maintain. Pete A

Try TabsForOffice...

https://www.extendoffice.com/

--