Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default How to generate dynamic drop down

But for some reason Filter function is not working for me. is there any
alternative.

What does the Filter function do, exactly?

If you are using the 'Dependant Dropdowns' example I linked to.., there is no
Filter function. As you describe what you want to do, each Pincode selected
must also be the DefinedName of the range that contains its dropdown list.

If the list is NOT on the sheet containing the Dependant Dropdowns, the
DefinedName must be workbook level (global scope). Otherwise, the DefinedName
can be sheet level (local scope)

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!