Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NoodNutt[_2_] NoodNutt[_2_] is offline

Default Importing multiple .txt files in a directory

Hi Garry

100% agree. I did see some nifty code to extract the raw data from PDF, which is why I went to I.T. for access to the Acrobat Libraries.

In-as-much-as, I fully appreciate they're likely pigeon-holed with guidelines and policy, but i'm also leaning toward there being a plausible smattering of narcissistic joy!!

It's times like this, I question if they're on the same side of improvement & innovation when it comes to data management.

Thanks again for your time and thoughts.

Cheers
Mark.