Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Importing multiple .txt files in a directory

Hi Garry

Thanks for your time.

Apparently, this is not going ahead, due to the fact the person who asked for
it, didn't bother to tell me, all the files are actually PDF's, not CSV's, so
no stress anymore.

I even thought about there being a way to do the same for these, and there
is, sadly though <sigh, the company I.T. gestapo, won't give me access to
the PDF libraries.

In the end, I just shrug and walk away as it's not work the brain hemorrhage.

Cheers
Mark.

No surprise there! Regardless, the source files the PDFs were created from
should work. Or.. they could be coverted to txt files.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc