Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NoodNutt[_2_] NoodNutt[_2_] is offline

Default Importing multiple .txt files in a directory

Hi All

I have looked at, and tried many variants of this from google searches, but none thus far do what it is i'm looking to do.

I recall seeing something similar to what I am hoping to achieve, but for the life of me, I can't remember where or when.

All the text files have the same "," delimitation and the data structures are identical, there will be as many as a 100 files in the folder.

Ideally the code will loop through each file, then copy/append the data into Sheets("Import") starting at Row(2)

I will then add the code to move all the copied files into a new "Folder:\\Processed Files" so the main folder will always be empty for the daily Rinse/Repeat.

As always, many thanks in advanced for your time.

Cheers
Mark.