Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
programmernovice[_2_] programmernovice[_2_] is offline

Default Programmatic alternative to SendKeys

On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 7:37:24 PM UTC-6, GS wrote:
On Friday, February 28, 2020 at 4:39:34 PM UTC-6, GS wrote:
I can't see one. However, there's hundred of files so it's hard for me to
discern what may be useful.

What happens when you click Help in the EXE?

--

Clicking Help after opening rt332.exe brings up a listing:

Help
Jump to our home page

Output memory info
Show Application perms
Show trading perms
Remote support session
Clear cache data
Diagnostics

Export files for support

Refresh permissions

About RealTick

Hhmm...! So then what happens when you click Help Help?

--

Actually the line reads "Help F1"

Nothing happens either pressing the F1 key or clicking on "Help".