Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Programmatic alternative to SendKeys

Indeed Garry, thanks for getting into it. RealTick is mostly used from the
page you saw on YouTube, the real-time data ia fed into that page.

However, upon installation there's an option which works with Excel, it is
in fact one of the very few programs that do this, I've been using it for
years. The data is called from formulas entered into Excel, and updates in
real-time as well. The numbers are then manipulated by the user (myself)
within Excel. I like it because it allows me to do my own analysis and not
depend on some "canned" program. As I mentioned, it sits on the ribbon as
"Realtick ©".

My version of the program is RealTick EMS 11.2, I believe it provides (upon
installation, of course) the most recent version of RealTick for Excel.

Ok, so that suggests it includes an Addin or a COMAddin that puts its own tab
on the Excel Ribbon, OR adds its own menu to an existing RibbOn tab; - which is
it?

If it is an Addin then it uses a .XLAM workbook to add the menus, and contains
associated macros. If so, can you provide a download link to that workbook?

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc