Posted to alt.computer,microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.printing,microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Excel print object?

Hi Garry,

Am Sat, 15 Feb 2020 14:31:38 -0500 schrieb GS:

Again, you can't print a chart (or any other object) apart from its position
on the worksheet. *Excel only prints sheet contents in their respective
location on a sheet*

a chart is an exception. Select the chart = File = Print.
How to embed a shape into an empty chart object and then export that
chart object to a pdf file I wrote in public.excel.programming

Regards
Claus B.

According to the Excel Object Browser, ChartObject does not have a Printout
method and so I suspect what's getting printed in your scenario is the range
the chart occupies on the sheet; - NOT the chart itself. Seems like a lot of
trouble to go to just to print a shape that will print in the normal process if
the PageSetup is done right!<g

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!