Posted to alt.computer,microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.printing,microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Excel print object?

GS wrote:
Computers are supposed to be able to automate repetitive (programming)
tasks.
** I create 200 different "Picture 3" (fifth iobj) and need to print
each one.
** But i cannot print even one without code to do that.
** For me to screen capture each one is manifestly stupid for me.

** Do you have any clue as to what excel code to use for printing that
object?

What I do with ScreenCapture has nothing to do with what you want to do
print-wise. IF YOU PUT A PAGE BREAK AFTER EACH IMAGE as I suggested and
use normal print process, individual pages will be printed ONE IMAGE PER
PAGE!

** One has to GET the image first. At present i have no way to transfer
the fifth iobj as an image to anything, so it is moot.

Not understanding your meaning here; - if the image is already on a
worksheet then just follow its position with a PageBreak so the normal
printing process outputs 1 image per page. Isn't this what you want?

What is "follow its position"?
So far, there is no "normal printing process"; i do not know what method
or process or ... to use for printing.

Ok, assuming your image objects are on a worksheet and are oriented
top-to-bottom, the cell where the image object is inserted should also contain
a PageBreak so when you use Excel's Print process there will be one image
object per page. (You'll be able to see this in the PrintPreview pane)

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc