Posted to alt.computer,microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.printing,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert Baer Robert Baer is offline

Default Excel print object?

GS wrote:
Computers are supposed to be able to automate repetitive (programming)
tasks.
** I create 200 different "Picture 3" (fifth iobj) and need to print
each one.
** But i cannot print even one without code to do that.
** For me to screen capture each one is manifestly stupid for me.

** Do you have any clue as to what excel code to use for printing that
object?

What I do with ScreenCapture has nothing to do with what you want to do
print-wise. IF YOU PUT A PAGE BREAK AFTER EACH IMAGE as I suggested and
use normal print process, individual pages will be printed ONE IMAGE PER
PAGE!

One has to GET the image first. At present i have no way to transfer
the fifth iobj as an image to anything, so it is moot.