Old February 10th 20, 06:13 AM posted to alt.computer,microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.printing,microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Excel print object?

Computers are supposed to be able to automate repetitive (programming) tasks.
I create 200 different "Picture 3" (fifth iobj) and need to print each
one.
But i cannot print even one without code to do that.
For me to screen capture each one is manifestly stupid for me.

Do you have any clue as to what excel code to use for printing that
object?

What I do with ScreenCapture has nothing to do with what you want to do
print-wise. IF YOU PUT A PAGE BREAK AFTER EACH IMAGE as I suggested and use
normal print process, individual pages will be printed ONE IMAGE PER PAGE!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc