Posted to alt.computer,microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.printing,microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Excel print object?

Well, i looked at those and others.
Everybody refers to ranges or cells or sheets or ...
BUT not at an actual object.
Using fake code, iobj.5 is also known as "Picture 3", which was inserted
from an external source.
The For Each iobj loop was the only way i discovered how to get at it.
I want to print it after i made changes by moving other objects into and
out of it.

When I modify/markup an image in Excel I take a ScreenCapture of it and convert
that to whatever image format I'm after. Since this is the only contents on a
worksheet, the normal Print processes work as expected for printing the
finished result.

Normally, I set the sheet up like graph paper and turn Gridlines off.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc