Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Copy multi-line variable to first empty row

Incredible! Do you realise just how patronising you sound? Most of the
above evangelising, including your comment that I "...don't know of a
better way!" speaks more of your arrogance than my ignorance!

Terry,
I did not mean to offend, nor to discount the great progress you've made over
the years! Like I said, I can appreciate the years and expertise you have with
MXP so I'm just offering my years of experience and expertise with Excel
application development 'if you want to go that route'. (Given the tremendous
amount of effort/energy do this project with you would require from me, 'now in
my 28th year living with ALS', I don't offer my services to many much anymore!)

If I didn't have a good understanding of both your project concept as well as
your approach to it.., I would not have offered any assistance at all. I'm
sorry you have taken my meaning in poor light!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc