Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JS SL JS SL is offline

Default After made a filter selection, hide to select visible rows basedon the registration in the visible cell related to the visible row above

Hoi Claus, Thx !!

I'm sorry but,..... it doesn't work as wished.

The selection is oke and then I've got visible rows with 'data-B' and a lot of rows with 'x'. None of the rows with 'x' (when there is a visible row below with also an 'x' in column N) is hidden by the macro.

I see that it isn't work because in column N is also other data registered then 'Data-B' and 'x'. When I delete this data then it works oke.
Strange.... because I can't delete this data. This is the data in the rows that are the hidden rows (those are the ones that are not selected in the filtering).

regards, Johan