Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default only one of 2 xlsm files shows up in vba editor

When I open up 2 macro-enabled workbooks(*.xlsm) simultaneously (highlight
2 *.xlsm files in windows explorer and hit enter), both files open but when
I go to the VBA editor only one is displayed.

If I then select file not displayed in the VBA editor and try and open the
VBA editor(Alt/F11), a 2nd VBA editor is opened.

What's weird is that when I try this on another very similar model
computer, it works normally (both files are displayed in VBA editor)

To get the bad computer to work properly, I need to open 1 file first, then
open the second and then both are displayed in VBA editor.

Ideas?

Thanks
Jeff

What version of Excel? What version of Windows?

Not sure this makes any diff but I use the checkbox option in WE; - all
selected files that are checked open and show in same instance of Excel and
same VBE, as expected.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!